New Street Research is the premiere independent research boutique focused on the Telecommunications and Technology sectors globally. We partner with the world’s leading investment institutions to bring them unique insights and ideas that will guide their investment decisions. We have offices in London, New York, and Singapore.
Our US Telecom team started operations in 2012. Our research and analysis focus on the major Wireless, Cable, Towers, and Data Center companies.
We are expanding our team to add a talented data analyst. You should be driven and excited at the prospect of helping generate thought-provoking research.
- Fully immersed in a team of talented, supportive analysts who will help you learn and challenge you to grow
- Contribute to multiple research projects: financial modeling, deciphering latest trends and framing their business implications, market research, etc.
- Help guide the business strategy by combining 1st party data analysis with insights derived from research
- Operating existing software infrastructure to traffic, evaluate performance, and analyze media
- Day-to-day monitoring, management, analytics, optimization, and development of assigned campaigns
- Creating and validating data analyses
- Building stories and slides for client reports
- Proficient in Python, SQL, HTML, and Excel.
- Analytical, numerical, and quantitative mindset.
- Manage time independently, work independently and manage multiple open work streams at the same time
- Good understanding, or appetite to learn fast about investing, strategy, and corporate finance;
- Hard and dedicated worker, team player;
- Great oral and verbal communication;
- Receptive to feedback, willing to learn and intellectual curiosity;
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Learn from one of the best telecom teams on Wall Street, Led by a top-ranked senior analyst
- Be at the core of discussions on global trends.
- Work directly with the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Competitive compensation.