Consultants at Sionic are our 'face' in the market. They are who our clients see and work with, and thus represent all that Sionic stands for - consistent, exceptional delivery of business value by experienced practitioners. Primarily focused on the delivery of assignments to our client base, the role sees consultants collaborate closely with colleagues and clients, providing:
- analysis of problems/processes/data
- presentation of issues, challenges, solutions, next stages etc.
- requirements definition/gathering, analysis & documentation, including running or assisting in workshops
- definition and delivery of solutions - project/program management, coordination and reporting of workstreams / programs
Depending on level of experience, Consultants will also:
- Build close, collaborative sponsor and client relationships, spotting and developing opportunities where Sionic can provide value and services to clients.
- Build close collaborative relationships with Sionic colleagues and involve them in shaping and delivering differentiated solutions
- Provide insights into the market for Sionic services
- Support marketing and pre-sales activities through contributing to IP and propositions in response to potential client and/or sector challenges and issues and producing authoritative white papers
- Attract, manage and develop more junior colleagues to produce a strong cohesive team of consultants and create followership
Experience and Skills Required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Mathematics (preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience within financial services (internships/full-time) with a general understanding of Capital Markets Operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on possessing exemplary speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency with VBA, SQL
- Comfortable working within Excel with large amounts of data
- Ability to create professional presentations within PowerPoint
- Possess strong analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to work individually and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Comfortable creating collaborative working relationships across a broad spectrum of teams
Sionic is a global consulting firm.
Our focus is on change and we specialize in a unique blend of business and people performance. We are agile, independent and hold a straightforward philosophy – that outstanding people produce outstanding work.
We tackle complex operational, economic and strategic problems, big and small, for clients dealing with evolving markets, changing risks, intricate regulation, cultural change, technology and digital advances. We have over 300 professionals working within our specialist practices. Our experts are based in more than a dozen locations worldwide across North America, Europe and Asia and we continue to expand at pace. www.sionic.com
At Sionic, we are dedicated to building a culture of diverse perspectives and talents to support individual growth and superior business results. We strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Our global Charter summarizes commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our Group now has a combined revenue of over $60M and a staff base of more than 300 professionals based in a dozen locations across North America, Europe and Asia.