Entry Level Business Analyst/Intelligence
Responsible as Business Analyst:
- Conducting requirement gathering team meeting with business users and technical team and capture the requirements and use cases.
- Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases, BRD, functional, non- functional requirements.
- Support in analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques as needed to answer business questions and evaluate business issues and objections.
- Identify and resolve problems.
- Well versed with UML modelling.
- User Interface prototypes development.
- Process flow development.
- Basic Project Management skills and provide project progress update to project stakeholders.
- Designing UI mockups.
Qualification you need:
- Bachelor's degree - all majors encouraged to apply, especially business and finance
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.