M & A Deal Origination Director - Jacksonville, FL
Benchmark International, a global mergers & acquisitions company, is looking for an experienced and highly driven M&A sales professional. This is a 'front line' sales position with a strong emphasis on assisting clients who are looking to exit or grow their business.
The Director role will involve
- Valuing and assessing the saleability of each potential client's business
- Explaining the services of Benchmark International
- Presenting clients with a variety of exit/growth solutions
As a Director, you will visit potential clients at their place of business. Generation of leads and appointments setting are provided from our Central Deal Origination Team.
Your specific duties as a Director will include:
- Contracting with clients to sell their company
- Negotiating all contract terms and fees
- Providing our Deal Transaction teams with a completed business engagement package for each signed contract, including financial information
- Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals
As a Director, you must be highly energetic and passionate individual with a positive and highly motivated 'can do' attitude. You must have the strong desire and ambition to succeed in this hugely rewarding industry. It is also vital for your role as a Director that you possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as presentation abilities.
Specific qualifications for the Director position include:
- Proven professional sales experience in a Business to Business environment
- Commercial understanding and awareness of business from either running your own business, by having experience in the Mergers & Acquisitions industry or by dealing with businesses at an executive level
- Ability to influence a client's buying decisions by presenting the features and benefits of Benchmark International
- Bachelor's degree required
Benchmark International offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, which includes the following: On target earnings $200,000, paid training, medical/dental insurance, 401k w/ company match, company paid leave (holidays, vacation), recognition initiatives, team-building outings, career advancement opportunities and more.
All Benchmark International positions offer paid time off, standard holidays, and community service days. Employees are eligible for highly competitive company-subsidized medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance; 401k with company matching; flexible spending accounts; and flexible dependent care assistance accounts. Quarterly team outings and standing desks are employee favorites at present.
Benchmark International is an active, contributing member of the communities in which we work. The company participates in significant charitable giving opportunities throughout the year. Many of the recipient charities have been identified by our individual employees as a result of their personal passions for supporting particular needs. In addition, each employee is encouraged to use two paid work days per year to provide their labor and skills to the community.