Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
*Master's in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics/Electrical , Information Systems, & Business Analytics can Apply
*Eligibility : Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020 Master graduates can apply
*Location: Dallas, TX & Chicago, IL
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Ability to develop software applications by using programming languages like Java/ .Net /C or any other
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and any other Database related concepts
- Exposure to complete SDLC.
- Proficiency in any software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Willing to relocate anywhere in US.
- Excellent Communication Skills.