Sales Development Representative
Are you someone who is intrinsically motivated to succeed and to learn, brings enthusiasm to everything you do, loves working in a team environment, and is craving a role in a fast-paced company? we are scaling our Sales Development team to help us keep up with our amazing pace of innovation and growth.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a technology-savvy smart, energetic, driven Sales Development Rep/Specialist to work onsite at our Dallas location. The successful candidate will be self-regulating, energetic, reliable, and consistent who takes pride in his/her work. Attention to detail is essential. The job will keep you engaged in a fast-paced environment and we assure you there will be no dull moments! This position is a full-time contract position for 40 hours per week. PMTI provides annual bonuses, time-off based on individual and company performance.
· Fearless and Is not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call
· You are a hunter by nature and enjoy the challenge of prospecting
· Establishes rapport with executive buyers and corporate training groups
· Consistently meets or exceeds sales quotas
· Has high productivity metrics, results-oriented, and sets high targets
· Aims to become a market expert in project management training space
· Is positive, has competitive spirit and is high-energy
· Is self-regulating and communicates effectively and timely
· Exceptional persistence, sales influence, and negotiations skills
· Quickly learns the complexity of our company and courses registration rules and policies
· Proactive in performing tasks and seeking additional responsibilities
· Proficient in email, internet, and online tools and websites - 60 wpm or better
· Multi-task sales and customer service calls on phone, email, and chat.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Understand you are the first contact for a prospect/customer of PMTI
· Target customer profiles and research target accounts for outbound outreach
· Pitch PMTI by understanding our product and value proposition
· Assess buying interest and articulate PMTI value proposition to decision makers
· Follow-up inbound phone calls, emails, and online customer chats and address them if they are sales or redirect them to other staff members if they are not
· Convert and nurture prospects on phone and email to customers
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to quickly learn about the company and its products and rules of training course registrations
· Sales skills either through training or experience or both
· Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach, etc.
· A natural skill to up-sell to prospects
· Unflinching skill to pursue new and expand existing relationships
· Maintain promptness, courtesy and professional demeanor when dealing with prospects and customers
· Desire to succeed in the job and willing to go the extra mile
· Must have strong technology skills, particularly Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, MS Word
· Bachelor's degree is required
· Must have achievement in sales – awards, honors, certificates, training, assessment levels.
Project Management Training Institute is a go-to industry expert in project management certification training. As a preferred training provider for fortune 500 and the US government, we conduct classroom training classes in over 65 locations and live online every week. We have a start-up environment in an established company, and we believe each team member plays an integral role in the organization!
We are headquartered in Dallas, TX and have locations in Michigan and Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.4PMTI.com, @PMTInstitute on Twitter or Facebook.
We offer attractive and competitive compensation based on skill and experience. Besides the base hourly compensation below, PMTI offers annual bonuses and time-off based on individual and company performance. The dress is business casual. If you fit the job and can exceed our expectations, this family-friendly company invites you to apply for the position.
Job Type: Contract, Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Salary: $18 per hour; $19/hour in 3 months; $20/hour in 12 months (based on performance)
Job Location: Dallas, TX