Sales Academy, Analyst (Rotation Program)
Sales Academy, Analyst (Rotation Program)
The first rotation will begin in June at our Alpharetta, GA campus. We are open to relocating the right candidates if necessary. Future rotations may require relocation.
Fiserv's Early-Career Sales Academy Program is a 2 to 3 year development program with 3 rotation experiences in various sales roles and environments. In the program, you can look forward to receiving intensive, first-class training, coaching, and development. As you progress through the program, you will build knowledge, skills, and capacities necessary to succeed in elite sales roles.
We are looking for recent college graduates who have focused on sales, sales professionals early in their career or in entry-level positions, and solution experts looking for an accelerated path into a sales role generally occupied by professionals with more experience. Candidates will be chosen based on their demonstrated potential and enthusiasm for a career in sales.
Graduates of this program will have demonstrated high-level capacity to:
• Generate leads and drive profitable revenue by selling Fiserv’s enterprise payments solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts.
• Drive strategies, tactics, and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets.
• Manage the effective movement of leads through the sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
• Independently develop selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels.
• Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand. Develop strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and create action plans to influence decisions.
• Secure funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv’s solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level.
• Recommend new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement.
• Build internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer.
• Articulate to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives.
• Prevent objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements.
• Develop long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv. Manage client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client and Fiserv.
• Maintain prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
• Practice Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets. Share industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales community.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor degree or 1+yrs sales or Fiserv experience
- If Recent graduate, 3.0 + GPA is required
- Willingness to travel regularly, and potentially relocate 1-4 times
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Preferred major or focus on sales
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for & capacity to learn quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated hard & persistent work ethic
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
- Knowledge of Banking, Financial Industry, or Financial Technology
- Fiserv knowledge is encouraged but not required
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
At Fiserv, you will be part of a highly skilled and consultative sales organization that puts the client first in solving complex business problems. Our customer centric sales model, Fiserv Way of Selling, is focused on finding award-winning solutions that truly meet our client’s needs. Our sales teams lead by example and continually strive for excellence. We are very committed to developing and hiring talented sales individuals, and we celebrate success through our quarterly recognition programs and our annual Pinnacle trip.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a Sales career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.