Business Admin Intern
a.i. solutions’ is looking for a highly motivated Business Administration summer intern to support the Expendable Launch Vehicle Integrated Support (ELVIS 3) team at Kennedy Space Center. The Intern will be assigned to the Program Control Office performing tasks related to verifying purchasing and subcontractor administration documentation compliance which adheres to the company and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to embrace the a.i. solutions mission and work to continually exceed the expectations of our customers.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and assess Purchase Order and Subcontractor Administration closeout electronic file records to ensure they are in accordance with company procedures and published closeout checklists.
- Update subcontractor listings and file records.
- Review, analyze, and report historical vendor Purchase Order delivery performance data.
- Coordinate, collect, compile, and electronically file annual employee Procurement Integrity Certification training and records.
- Pursuit of a college degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Must be enrolled full-time for 2021
- Obtain successful completion of a government background check
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to quickly connect in-person and in writing, and to actively listen and perceive the needs, values, or opinions of others
- Proactivity in identifying and addressing challenges to include innovations that result in positive organizational impact
- Demonstrated leadership accomplishments academically and personally
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled