Business Value Architect Intern
Business Value Architect Intern
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Celonis Business Value Architect Intern you are spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. You will work side by side with our customers at all levels to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. As a Business Value Architect Intern, you will drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the adoption of our platform. You will blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skillset and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process improvement
- Use data from Celonis to derive root causes and quantify the business impact
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Formulate solutions and improvement actions in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Establish a governance structure and operating model for customers to support Celonis across their organization
- Devise strategies to enable end-users at scale and prepare them for change
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
- Expand the use case knowledge in our consulting teams and be the go-to person for process improvement topics
- Some experience in Management Consulting, strategy consulting or process improvement
- Pursuing an excellent degree in (information-oriented) Management, Economics, Business Information Systems or other business or Engineering related subjects
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Bring strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Available to start full time June 7th for 40hrs/week for 12 weeks
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better