Marketing Automation Internship (Remote)
Marketing Automation Intern(Remote)
Fortinet is a fast-growing and dynamic cybersecurity company with a growing and hard-working marketing team. We are looking for a Marketing Automation Intern to virtually participate in the summer early talent program starting in June 2021. You'll be working with corporate marketing, where we drive the Fortinet brand and execute digital and traditional marketing programs. You'll be exposed to nearly every aspect of marketing and gain a keen understanding of what a career in marketing looks like in real life. Besides working on impactful projects, you will participate in a lunch and learn session with our executives, networking activity, and project showcase during the internship.
· Self-motivated, a problem solver, and enthusiastic "can-do" attitude with a passion for learning and growing
- You are a leader and excellent teammate with experience in a collaborative team environment
· Learn how to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns through the use of our marketing automation platform, Pardot (Salesforce product)
· Assist the team with creating email campaigns, target audience lists, landing pages, and URL building.
· Generate campaign performance reports and summaries (open email rates, click-through rates, landing page conversion rates, etc.).
· Assist with lead upload operations to ensure end-to-end lead routing to the CRM platform.
· Enter campaign attribution metadata in the CRM platform
· Identify methods to streamline the Pardot campaign production process with a fresh perspective.
· Recommend strategies to improve Pardot campaign performance based on research and industry best practices.
- Currently a Junior or Senior enrolled in a four-year degree program in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field with an expected graduation date of winter 2021 or spring 2022
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and ability prioritize projects in a fast pace environment
- Must able to demonstrate strong knowledge with MS Suite, communication, speaking, and writing skills
· Background in digital marketing, marketing automation and/ or email design
· Experience with basic HTML and knowledge with marketing technology and operations