Treasury Operations Sr. Associate
What does a great Senior Settlement Analyst do?
You will work on problem identification by ensuring all wire transfers (In and Out) are reconciled and maintains the Settlement bank accounts.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Ensuring settlement balancing occurs across all platforms (North, South, Buypass, PaySecure, Omaha) for Debit Card
- Networking with internal businesses units and IT for project initiatives
- Partnering with Accounting, Treasury and other Settlement Operations teams, to ensure wire transfers, cash balancing and day to day Debit balancing components are completed.
- Responsible for balancing the debit bankcard systems, settling funds with clients and governing organizations and for controlling company exposure to liability.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert, for internal and client issues
- Researching and responding to exception inquiries
- Consult with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience.
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate effective situation management skills when under pressure situations
- Time Management skills
- Quality mindset and a “can do” attitude
- Working knowledge of Settlement Operations tools – FSAMS, DGAMS, eRes Express Debit, etc.
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically advanced skills with Excel.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science
- Accounting and/or Banking background preferred
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.