Analyst, Pricing & Revenue Management
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the organization’s people, process, and technology infrastructure. Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
Be part of our Transformation Journey!
- Team-driven: Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor, share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable contributors.
- The Sky is No Limit: Our constant growth means boundless career opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within this organization.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
- Competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits
- Agile career paths and accelerated career advancement
- Travel & flight benefits for you and your family
About this Job
The Analyst, PRM in Spirit Airlines' Revenue Management Department will have the opportunity to maximize total revenue by developing and implementing Pricing and Revenue Management strategies to leverage the strengths of our business model in assigned O&Ds. Works with team members to monitor, evaluate and adjust these strategies to ensure revenue is being maximized.
- Improve total revenue in assigned markets.
- Perform frequent analysis on market level issues and present findings/recommendations to Manager/Director.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of department level reporting.
- Oversee the pricing structure in assigned markets to ensure they perform as planned.
- Communicate effectively the competitive price structure and pricing actions in the marketplace.
- Work with RM, Scheduling, Marketing, and Distribution to ensure total revenue is being maximized.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Engineering) required.
- 1-3 years’ experience required.
- Strong Excel Skills required.
- Ability to generate and maintain department level reports – maintain and improve upon reports to help spot areas of concern or opportunity to improve analyst efficiency and increase total revenue.
- Solid Mathematics/Economics background – must be able to accurately analyze reports and evaluate areas of concern or opportunities to make quick decisions to improve revenue performance.
- Written and verbal communication skills – must be able to effectively convey market level strategy decisions and results to the team, upper management and other departments to ensure all par es are informed and in agreement.
- Ability to work under pressure and ensure accuracy while meeting rigid deadlines.
- Must be able to work well with others in a dynamic team environment.
- Able to work long hours at a desk on a computer.
- Detail oriented, organized, and self- disciplined.
- Outspoken and motivated to identify efficiencies in work processes.
- Domestic & International travel under 10% of time
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.