Research Analyst-Electric Vehicles & Charging Infrastructure
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Research Analyst-Electric Vehicles & Charging Infrastructure, will function at the Guidehouse Senior Consultant staff level supporting Guidehouse Insights Transportation Technology Insights team. The Research Analyst is responsible for supporting our Electric Vehicle and Charging Infrastructure research services. This includes informing the research roadmap, managing the collection and analysis of market data, and supporting custom research projects. The Research Analyst provides deep understanding of relevant technologies: how they are produced, how they are used, their costs, benefits and so on. The Research Analyst builds a prominent reputation within the industry and actively engages in analytical research and writing, consistently delivers work of the highest quality, within budget and on time.
The Research Analyst on our Electric Vehicles & Charging Infrastructure Technology Insights team will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Collecting, synthesizing, and translating information from varied sources into cohesive commentary on the market size potential and impacts of technology trends
- Authoring research reports, white papers, and other professional literature for a variety of audiences
- Producing quantitative analyses and market forecasts
- Developing roadmaps for future research to be published in a subscription service
- Supporting customized market research projects
- Conducting interviews with representatives of market competitors and industry stakeholders
- Working with business development staff to grow client relationships and client base
- Marketing subscription services and expertise via press interactions, conference presentations, contributed articles to industry publications, and blogs
We encourage career development and hiring for the long term. As a Research Analyst, you will follow a clearly defined career path and continue to deepen your specialized industry knowledge and consulting skills. As you hone your project management skills, leadership abilities and the aptitude for managing multiple workstreams, you will have the opportunity to progress to the Senior Research Analyst (Managing Consultant) level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, business, economics, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of directly relevant industry experience (excluding medical research)
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modeling and forecasting techniques
- Passion for technology market research
- Ability to travel
- Due to contract requirements, US Citizenships restrictions apply
- Must be currently based in the domestic United States
In addition to previously listed:
- Masters, MBA or PhD in journalism, business, economics, engineering or a direct technology related disciple
- Industry experience focused on Electric Vehicles and/or Charging Infrastructure
- Solid quantitative analysis, ability to create market models and forecasts using assumptions gleaned from primary research
- Excellent presentation skills
- Technology market research or industry analysis experience
- Independent, self-starter who thrives in a rapid, dynamic work environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management
- Excels at distilling data and market trends into actionable insights
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described
- The salary range for this role is $59,600 USD to $65,000 USD
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program