What we are looking for
Shoott is looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Partnerships Manager. You’d be in charge of staying on top of our partnership pipeline, vendor relationships, and affiliate programs for clients as well as our photographers. This role is all about project and relationship management and the ability to successfully multi-task is a must. Since we are a start-up, we look for resourceful team players who have an incredible work ethic and an all-hands-on-deck mentality. This is a full-time remote role with benefits including medical, dental, vision and a 401K.
- At least 2-4 years of professional work experience, ideally in business development, strategic partnerships, corporate strategy, or account management. Major bonus if you have a record of demonstrated ‘same account’ growth
- Strong project management and program building skills with an understanding of and dedication to operationalizing at scale
- Robust critical thinking and problem-solving skills – ability to synthesize research into actionable strategic recommendations
- Highly organized, self-motivated, dependable big picture thinkers who still have the ability to provide great attention to detail when executing things
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills – highly personable and diplomatic; major plus if you have a facility for and/or background in writing copy
- Ability to prioritize and proactively manage expectations in an effective way is a must
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, processes, and platforms is a must
- Expert in using google for research and very comfortable with google docs and google sheets
- Basic familiarity with photo editing software, graphic design, and social media platforms a major plus
What the job looks like
- Cultivating and managing Shoott’s portfolio of partnerships so each partner gets the appropriate support and attention as needed
- Performing robust data and insights-driven research on potential partners
- Overseeing the partnership pipeline from prospecting, following up, and maintenance of partner relationships through all stages of relationship development
- Project managing affiliate programs and other operational initiatives for both clients and photographers
- Seasonally filling in for other operational or ad hoc tasks as needed
Founded in 2018, Shoott is a startup that seeks to make professional photography more accessible to everyone. Shoott offers “Insta-worthy” 30-minute outdoor photo sessions that are free to book and allow customers to pay only for photos they love at $15 per photo or less. We’re able to provide quality at this price point because of how we work with our photographers.
For photographers, Shoott takes care of all aspects of marketing and sales, effectively aggregating customer demand and providing full days of back-to-back sessions with quality target clients they most likely would not have met otherwise. It’s our priority to make sure our photographers are well taken care of and we provide a 60% commission on all net gallery sales, a minimum guarantee of $100/hour, flexible scheduling built around photographers’ schedules, ongoing development and feedback, and transparent and regular bimonthly paychecks.
We’re a 5-star rated service across Google, Facebook, and TripAdvisor and currently operate in over 500 locations across 50+ cities. Beyond creating a win-win for photographers and clients, it’s also our mission to cultivate an inspiring and empowering community through our platform that gives voice to the faces we capture in front of the lens.