Ready for an authentic experience? You’ll hit the ground running and have an opportunity to create real-world business solutions at The RealReal. You’ll be part of a collaborative team where you’ll have an opportunity to both lead and drive results. We are the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. This 8-10 week paid internship program will kick off in June 2021, and provide exposure to our e-Commerce centers and technology innovations that are truly disrupting the luxury retail industry.
A circular retail economy creator, TRR holds sustainability as a key value for current operations as well as future growth. With the central tenet of providing value for both consignor and customer, there is heavy focus on inbound as well as outbound fulfillment. As an intern, you’ll get to work on a project to help develop a holistic approach to the packaging solution that we use both to get products within our four walls as well as deliver items to customers.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Work with the inbound and outbound fulfillment centers
- Aid in developing industry best practices when it comes to retail packaging, and innovations in the space of reusable / sustainable packaging
- Take ownership from day one; jumpstart your career as a full-fledged part of our business, immediately owning critical projects, joining cross-functional teams, supporting decisions and liaising with departments across the company
- Take a proactive role by contributing thoughtful and valuable work, taking ownership of assigned tasks, and collaborating with peers
- Be challenged to find innovative solutions to unique business challenges and continuously evolving needs, constantly iterating and learning as you go
- Partner with mentors to review work, discuss goals and experience while ensuring defined projects are on target for completion
What You Bring To The Role
- Rising Junior or Senior Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
- Supply Chain or Business majors; passion for retail / ecomm
- An organized approach to prioritizing projects and the ability to multitask
- Scrappy, roll up your sleeves approach to problem-solving
- Want to make a meaningful impact on the world around you