Sr Data and Web Analyst - Pasadena
Sr Data and Web Analyst - Pasadena, CA
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The Senior Data and Web Analyst will provide information, insights and analyses regarding CIT Bank’s consumer-facing web sites. The successful candidate will employ strategic data analysis to provide insight into online behaviors; identify insights and opportunities to maximize optimal outcomes.
- Manage daily reporting on account openings, deposits, outflows, etc.
- Centralize reporting databases, information hubs; develop and maintain dashboards
- Analyze web site analytics and raw data to formulate and present actionable recommendations to help drive best-in-class experience, performance, and sales conversions
- Monitor the health of CIT Bank’s online consumer-facing web sites by providing on-going information, analysis and insights through standard recurring reports and ad-hoc analysis
- Use data and best practices to make recommendations for stakeholders to optimize the customer journey across the site, native mobile apps, and digital marketing channels
- Develop customer insights by leveraging data from online and offline data sources
- Help define and recommend measurements, strategies, and reporting using data to drive valuable business decisions
- Provide frequent strategic and performance reporting for various business units within the company
- Interpret business requirements from stakeholders and partner with the Technical Analyst to develop into technical requirements
- Partner with creative agencies to test hypotheses using AB and multivariate testing in order to optimize conversions via audience and product segments
- Bachelor’s degree in a Math intensive discipline (Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3-5 years of digital analytics experience
- Experience with statistical/financial analysis
- Expertise in Excel and experience running sequel queries
- Demonstrated understanding of the following concepts as they relate to web analysis: traffic metrics; pathing behavior; predictive modeling; segmentation; funnel performance
Expertise with the following applications:
- Web Analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics)
- Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python
- Preferable experience working with Financial Firms or Ad Agencies
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws.