Machine Learning Engineer
THIS IS NOT INTERNSHIP POSITION, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY, SOMEONE WHO CAN RELOCATE TO DETROIT, MI IMMEDIATELY AND WORK FROM OUR OFFICE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET MINIMUM CRITERION.
Soothsayer is seeking Machine Learning Engineer who has an interest in solving challenging ML/ AI problems. The Data Science team works on a variety of exciting analytics (ML, AI) projects.
Solve cutting edge, challenging problems working alongside a great team of world class data scientists and analytics experts
Having a passion for solving interesting and challenging big data problems
Communicate results to scientific, business, and stakeholders
Mine data to prototype models for targeting and personalization
Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists
Education and Experience:
PhD in computer science, Physics, Statistics, applied Mathematics, or other quantitative/ Computational discipline or Master's with over 2 year of real time relevant real-time Industry experience as a DATA SCIENTIST is a MUST.
Overall experience: > 3 years
Experience: At least 1 year industry experience as a Data Scientist is required.
Machine Learning Engineer/ Data Scientist
- Experience with building Machine Learning solutions with Python 3
- Expertise with packages such as Pandas and scikit-learn.
- Experience with distributed processing libraries like Dask.
- Experience in building linear and nonlinear optimization models.
- Familiarity with MLOps
- Preferred deep learning with distributed computing
- Preferred experience in building recommendation engines on large datasets with multiple formats Knowledge in implementing models based on game theory/mechanism design like Bayesian bargaining games and auctions.
- Knowledge of deep learning methods (autoencoders, embeddings etc.) using Pytorch, Tensorflow etc. and semi-supervised learning Knowledge in working with Graph databases and algorithms
- Knowledge in building Bayesian network based models.
THIS IS NOT AN INTERNSHIP POSITION AND IMMEDIATE NEED. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION IS PhD or Master's with at least 1 year of real-time relevant Industry experience.
PLEASE READ THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
Covid-19 update: Work from our office in Detroit, MI, remote work is not allowed.