SADD is a national, for-purpose organization that works to empower teens, engage parents, mobilize communities, and change lives around the issues of traffic safety, substance abuse, and personal health & safety.
The Operations Coordinator is a highly organized, systems-minded team player who enjoys multi-tasking and logistics management. Primary areas of responsibility may include, but not be limited to:
● Providing support for Relationship Manager, Chief Executive Officer, and other senior staff with various systems management and administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, reviewing and editing materials, and communicating with internal and external contacts when needed.
● Oversee the billing of state and federal grants including collection of monthly and quarterly reporting materials, calculating billable monthly costs, submission of claims and other supporting documents, and communications to state and federal grant staff.
● Assist financial team with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other financial operations.
● Maintaining organizational records, including policies and procedures, personnel documents, board meeting packets, SADD publications, and direct mailers.
● Planning events, travel arrangements, meetings, and conferences.
● Communicating with SADD chapters, State Coordinators, and other internal and external audiences to engage chapters and community partners in SADD programming.
● Managing office operations, vendors, equipment, and special projects.
● Other projects and duties assigned by the Relationship Manager.
A successful candidate will possess:
● BA/BS Required; recent college graduates encouraged to apply
● Demonstrated administrative and office coordination abilities
● Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
● Enjoys working with numbers and spreadsheets
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Strong technology skills with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc.
● Strong organization skills and a self-starter who can work independently as well as in team settings.
● An optimist who tackles challenges with an open mind and positive attitude.
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements no later than April 9th to:
Subject: Operations Coordinator
SADD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.