Rystad Energy is looking to hire an analyst graduating in May-June 2021 to join our growing upstream research team in the Americas.
- Follow upstream oil and gas companies in terms of activity, production and spending
- Responsible for macro coverage relating to North America, particularly with an offshore focus
- Perform valuation and sensitivity analysis based on different oil prices and discount rates
- Attend client meetings as an expert in the field
- Write articles and commentaries
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Physics or related. Candidates of other backgrounds will be considered.
- Excellence in school, GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight time constraints
The candidate must be willing to start immediately upon graduation at our Houston office. Please contact Matthew Bernstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like more information on the role.