Quantitative Trader Intern
* Study new tokens and innovative economic models as suggested.
* Select from a pool of tokens with certain risk profiles, decide the allocation and trade as needed.
* Review a large number of innovative token models. Propose new tokens to invest.
* Compensation largely from percentage cut, commensurate with experience and based on the P&L over ETH.
* Strong desire to invest and improve P&L.
* Mentally stable. Able to endure high pressure, take on high risk for high returns.
* Willing to sign a non-compete agreement for the duration of employment or collaboration.
* Knowledge / experience in token economics, crypto transfers, Blockchain investment, or Solidity coding a plus.
* Expertise in Python (Numpy, Pandas) a plus.
* Candidates from advanced quantitative disciplines preferred.
The following are requirements applicable to all our openings:
* Strong interest and ambition to learn about Blockchain opportunities in both primary and secondary markets.
* Team spirit and great attention to detail. Positive and can-do attitude over challenging tasks. Enjoys deferred gratification.
* Curiosity and open mind on cutting-edge financial models in Blockchain.
* Physically in the United States and legally available to work. The company will conduct due diligence and collect all identification information (in your native country and the US) before employment.
* Willing to work both onsite and remotely.
* Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
* 40 work hours per week expected (full-time). Exceptional candidates may work half-time, provided the other half-time commitment is non-competitive (proof required).
* Major awards or top rank in group a plus, such as Olympic medals or top 5% in renowned competitions.
Please submit your CV via Handshake or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and fill our pre-screening questionnaire following this link for consideration. If you apply directly via the email, include the position(s) of interest in the email title.