About Blue Ridge Partners…
Blue Ridge Partners is a rapidly growing boutique strategy consulting firm focused on achieving profitable, top-line revenue growth for our clients. We work with the portfolio holdings of some of the largest private equity firms in the world as well as Fortune 500 companies within the healthcare, technology, financial services, manufacturing, packaging, and other industries.
We help our clients address a wide range of strategic issues, including:
· Revenue growth planning
· Go-to-market strategy
· Sales and marketing effectiveness
· Customer acquisition and penetration strategies
· Segmentation and targeting
· New market entry strategy
Blue Ridge’s proven leadership provides a collective wealth of knowledge and best practices culled from successful careers at world class consulting firms such as McKinsey & Co. and Bain & Co. and in leadership positions in industry. Based on experience with hundreds of companies, we have developed a set of proprietary approaches and methodologies for analyzing and prioritizing profitable revenue growth opportunities. We conduct internal analyses and external research to understand our clients’ relationships with their markets. This helps us to guide our clients from analysis to execution to quickly create high-impact and enduring results.
The Associate Role…
Our Associates work to identify revenue growth opportunities, with significant responsibility for designing and performing financial and marketing analyses, developing recommendations for action, delivering client communications and presentations, and supporting implementations.
The Blue Ridge Difference… At Blue Ridge You Will…
· Have a seat at our clients’ tables. Very often starting with Project #1, we will provide you with unparalleled opportunity for impactful work and exposure to C-level executives seeking your counsel.
· Experience variety. Our small-team approach and fast-moving projects (typical length 6 weeks) build broad and deep expertise by giving our Associates exposure to a wide variety of industries and analyses. Our Associates become experts for our clients at the highly valued skill of understanding and driving top line revenue growth.
· Experience strong work-life balance. Due to the nature of our consulting engagements, travel time is typically far less than that of other traditional consulting firms. Our Associates do NOT experience a “Road Warrior” life. Additionally, our virtual environment further supports a strong work-life balance.
· Enjoy the benefits of a virtual office environment. Blue Ridge Partners has colleagues you will be working with located in Boston, Chicago, Washington, DC, Dallas, NYC, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. When not at a client site or in a team meeting, Blue Ridge Partners enables you to work with your teams from a home office, reducing travel time and stress while increasing flexibility, the ability to focus on work during work hours, and the comfort of working from your own home office.
· Grow. We view our Associates as future Managers and Principals. Our small project team sizes and boutique company size provides you with unparalleled access to our firm’s Managers and Partners, and provides the opportunities, exposure, and mentorship necessary to succeed in a long-term career in consulting at Blue Ridge.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who want to help us to continue to develop a rapidly growing and successful company. Successful Associates typically have:
- At least 2 years of work experience that required strong “problem-solving” and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with tangible results and impact
- Consulting or other professional services experience helpful
- The demonstrated ability to design and execute high-quality work independently and in teams.
- Strong communication skills and ability to make senior level client presentations
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, economics, engineering, or similar discipline from a top-tier school
- An MBA or other advanced degree from a top-tier school
- Currently live within one hour of one of our hubs (Boston, DC, NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Cleveland)
Visit us on the web at www.blueridgepartners.com or to see examples of our team’s biographies visit www.blueridgepartners.com/about-us/our-leadership/
Please submit resumes to: Erin Simonsen at email@example.com