The Analyst Role…
Our Analysts work in project teams to identify client revenue growth opportunities, with significant responsibility for performing financial and marketing analyses, conducting primary and secondary research, preparing presentation material, and supporting implementations. As an Analyst, you will have a rich and varied experience.
The Blue Ridge Difference… At Blue Ridge You Will…
· Have a seat at our clients’ tables. Very often starting with Project #1, we will provide you with unparalleled opportunity for impactful work with senior level client executives and their staff seeking your guidance.
· Experience variety. Our small-team approach and fast-moving projects (typical length 6-weeks) build broad and deep expertise by giving our Analysts exposure to a wide variety of industries and analyses. Our Business Analysts become experts for our clients at the highly valued skill of understanding and driving top line revenue growth.
· Experience strong work-life balance. Our Analysts will travel to work at client sites and learn more about businesses and the problems they face. However, due to the nature of our assignments, travel time is typically far less than that of other traditional consulting firms. Additionally, our virtual environment further supports a strong work-life balance.
· Enjoy the benefits of a virtual office environment. Blue Ridge Partners has colleagues you will be working with located in Boston, Chicago, Washington, DC, Dallas, NYC, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. When not at a client site or in a team meeting, Blue Ridge Partners enables you to work with your teams from a home office, reducing travel time and stress while increasing flexibility, the ability to focus on work during work hours, and the comfort of working from your own home office.
Grow. We view our Analysts as future Associates and Managers. Our small project team sizes and boutique company size provides you with unparalleled access to our firm’s Managers and Partners, and provides the opportunities, exposure, and mentorship necessary to succeed in a long-term career in consulting at Blue Ridge.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who want to help us to continue to develop a rapidly growing and successful company. Successful Analysts typically have:
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with tangible results and impact
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel and the Microsoft suite of products. Must be comfortable building models and creating templates from inception
- Strong communication skills for customer interviewing and client presentations
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering or similar discipline from a top-tier undergraduate institution
- Must currently live within one hour of one of our hubs (NYC, Boston, DC, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Cleveland, London and Frankfurt)