Quantitative Developer Intern
* Gather various Blockchain data from the internet with Python-based crawling tools.
* Cleanse and prepare the raw data for quantitative analysis.
* Construct and perfect backtesting and signal submission / selection / productionization tools to assist signal discovery.
* Strong and interested candidates may conduct quantitative research in parallel with code development.
* Bonus compensation available and commensurate with performance.
* Background in Computer Science or a programming focused discipline.
* Proficiency in Python and OOP. Familiar with Numpy or Pandas.
* Web crawling or machine learning based textual analysis experience would be a plus.
* Experience in Database design and management a plus.
* Experience in Google Cloud or AWS a plus.
* Project management experience a plus.
* Master or Ph.D. candidates preferred.
The following are requirements applicable to all our openings:
* Strong interest and ambition to learn about Blockchain opportunities in both primary and secondary markets.
* Team spirit and great attention to detail. Positive and can-do attitude over challenging tasks. Enjoys deferred gratification.
* Curiosity and open mind on cutting-edge financial models in Blockchain.
* Physically in the United States and legally available to work. The company will conduct due diligence and collect all identification information (in your native country and the US) before employment.
* Willing to work both onsite and remotely.
* Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
* 40 work hours per week expected (full-time). Exceptional candidates may work half-time, provided the other half-time commitment is non-competitive (proof required).
* Major awards or top rank in group a plus, such as Olympic medals or top 5% in renowned competitions.
* Bonus compensation available and commensurate with performance for positions other than Trader intern.
Please submit your CV via Handshake or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and fill our pre-screening questionnaire following this link for consideration. If you apply directly via the email, include the position(s) of interest in the email title.