For more than three decades, Community Alliance has been a pioneer and leader in behavioral health in Nebraska. Building on its mission and history of bringing the best practices to the forefront for those with serious mental illness.
Community Alliance is seeking a talented and self-motivated Accountant. The successful applicant will work as part of a team, utilizing professional knowledge, training and experience to perform one or more facets of daily accounting functions including:
- Employee Payroll and related taxes
- Account Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivables
- Financial Statements and statistical reporting
- Monthly Journal entries and other general ledger accounting functions.
- Earned Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- Will consider Associates degree in Accounting with 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge and skills in areas relevant to position including preparation of payables, receivables and/or payroll with high degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in use of accounting, spreadsheet and other business software.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, organize and complete tasks with high degree of accuracy and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Able to be bonded.
- Ability to transport self to and from company work sites to perform position responsibilities, including possession of valid driver's license, good driving record and reliable transportation or ability to arrange for such on a regular basis.