MBA Marketing Intern - Product Evangelist
Evangelism comes from a Greek term that means “bringing the good news.” That’s what you’ll do at Cahoot. You’ll bring the good news about how our disruptive fulfillment network improves profit margins for online retailers. You are an exceptional MBA student who is a marketer at heart; an analytical thinker and a doer. You will use clever strategies and tactics to segment, target and acquire new users. You will drive the execution of our Go-to-market strategy and propel product adoption. You will identify growth opportunities and work closely with cross-functional team to turn these opportunities into reality.
- Work with engineering and product team to understand and clearly communicate our innovative product to online retailers
- Create engaging customer-facing product content that can be used to drive digital marketing campaigns (product demonstrations, videos, landing pages, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Create PowerPoint presentations, product collateral, and other content needed to support product evangelism and marketing efforts
- Building influencer lists and establish communications with them
- Develop creative strategies and growth hacking tactics to reach B2B buyers and fuel demand
- Create highly targeted inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns to generate interest and demand.
- Enrolled in an MBA at a top academic institution
- Product marketing experience at a high-performing, data-driven organization
- Minimum 3 years of full time prior experience in the B2B technology domain
- Experience building compelling, cohesive brand and user experiences
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Design/Creative teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
- Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
- Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
- We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Videos to Watch