Operations Associate - Rotational Program
Begin.dev is looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Operations Associate.
Here, you will be in a rotational program in different functions of a software agency and know the ins and outs of the business by the time the rotations are finished, in a managerial track.
You will be rotating through the following departments:
- Recruiting/HR - As part of the recruiting team, you'll be working on scouting the next star developer to join the team through every stage of the recruiting cycle, from the initial sourcing to the offer stage
- Business Development/Project Management - Here, you will be part of the business development team, to maintain and develop relations with clients and potential clients, and recognize and work on possible business opportunities. You will also be a key member as a liaison between the developers and the clients, working in a fast-paced environment as an excellent communicator between the two sides
- Marketing - You will work on presentations for potential clients, and also oversee the different marketing campaigns including AdWords, and be develop different channels of marketing to find possible leads.
You will be rotating through each role every 4-5 months, although if you are exceptional in one particular role and wish to stay in one role, you will be able to.
- A Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. in any field
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of basic accounting concepts is a plus
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken. Spanish fluency is a huge plus
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.