SVB Internship - Data Engineering Intern
The Information Management team at Silicon Valley Bank is responsible for delivering data solutions that support all lines of business across the organization. This includes providing data integration services for all batch data movement; managing and enhancing the data warehouse, Data Lake, and dependent data marts; and providing support for analytics and business intelligence consumers.
Project: Regulatory programs data: Goal of this program will be supporting bank’s Data needs for regulatory programs. LFI, CECL, IFRS 9, UK reg reporting, Canada reg reporting. Etc programs will major initiatives of this program. Duties include sourcing of data from source systems into EDW and associated downstream systems, implementation of data quality rules, integrating metadata and building data controls required. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment and be able to work effectively across multiple projects.
- Candidates must be students currently enrolled in a college/university (Minimum Requirement)
- Candidate should have a minimum GPA of 3 and/or above
- Seeking the following Majors: MIS, Data Science, Data Analytics
- Seeking Undergrad or Master level students (or open to a both) - Master
- Preferred candidates should have work or academic experience with the following: basic accounting, Banking, Data certifications will be plus, Strong in SQL & PL SQL, Any major ETL tool, Any Major Database experience (preferable Oracle), Big Data experience. Good understanding of Datawarehouse concept and design knowledge.