Business Analyst 1-Ops
Job Title: Business Analyst
Organization: Global Consulting Systems and Processes
The Global Consulting Systems and Processes group focuses on supporting Consulting usage of our Cloud ERP implementation.
The Business Analyst role will support the team by assisting with creation and maintenance of training material, processing monthly project audits, participating in system upgrade and regression testing on a quarterly basis, and other operational activities.
- Exposure to project management and business analysis
- Proactive, with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well within tight deadlines
- Self-starter and detail oriented
- Works well independently and within a team
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Goal oriented and capable of completing projects on time with minimal supervision
- Highly analytical
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
· 0-2 years of related experience
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
If you are interested in working at Oracle and you have more than 2 years of professional full-time work experience (excluding internships, research and/or teaching assistant roles, and/or military experience), please apply to Oracle’s experienced job openings. For information on currently open positions at Oracle, please visit http://oracle.com/goto/careers
How to apply
Visit Oracle.com/Campus > Quick Apply >
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to you and include prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).