Product Management Summer Intern (Monetization, Pricing & Packaging)
About the Job (Your Role)
Our Business organization, led by our President, is the heart and soul of Rubrik. As a Product Manager Intern on the Monetization, Pricing and Packaging Strategy team, you will strategize and execute on how we go to market with a product monetization and business model that is aligned with customer value.
Your work will directly and visibly contribute to our overall strategy and success. You will be tasked with developing solutions for complex business problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. We expect you to work collaboratively to gather and analyze information and support execution and manage a broad set of x-functional stakeholders. At every turn, our team will strive to uncover value and opportunities for the Business.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Operations, and IT teams to launch product monetization initiatives.
- Analyze Rubrik’s current offerings and work with the rest of Product Management to identify areas we can improve monetization strategy.
About You (Your Impact)
You are analytical and curious. You excel at distilling complexity into clear-cut, concise strategy, and are comfortable communicating this in written and visual form. You’re scrappy, get stuff done, and have a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong analytical skills, including translating financial models into executive-facing content.
- Strong passion for technical products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Optional: experience in management consulting, investment banking, product management or business operations.