Data Science & Machine Learning Fellowship @ Nasdaq’s Innovation Lab - Boston, MA
Nasdaq recently launched a full-time Fellowship Program, focused on Data Science and Machine Learning.
Open to upcoming + recent college graduates interested in working 6-12 months on new initiatives in Nasdaq's Boston-based Innovation Lab. Fellows will receive full-time salaries for the duration of their fellowship.
Fellows will work on strategic new initiatives at the forefront of Data Science, Machine Learning, and FinTech – collaborating with Nasdaq technology experts, business leaders, and customers.
Note: As permanent positions open up, there is the potential for fellows to transition to a full-time permanent job.
Location: Boston, MA
- Knowledge of multivariate statistics, modeling, decision theory, and machine learning
- Ability to appropriately select and apply quantitative analysis techniques to answer complex questions
- Proficiency with Python, R, SQL
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques
- Preference given to upcoming + recent graduates, with degrees in Data Science, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics, and Computational Biology, though all majors will be considered.
- Able to commit at least 6 months full-time, working in-person at Nasdaq's Boston office.
Note: The program is funded through December, 2022, with the likelihood the program will also be funded for 2023.
How to Apply: Please apply through Handshake, with a cover letter + resume.
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.