Demand Planning & Procurement Manager
From our revolutionary products and content to our compassionate mission, high-growth culture and data-driven discipline - Pique Tea is where nature meets science. Operating at the forefront of eCommerce and digital marketing, we entrust each member of our team to become world-class experts at what they do and are committed to cultivating the leader in every person that joins us.
This is a role for someone who seeks to make a difference in the world, by elevating the health and consciousness of all those in our path. Our mission is to help everyone unlock the benefits of functional plants and unleash our collective potential.
Pique Tea is seeking an exceptionally talented Demand Planning & Procurement Manager to manage all aspects of planning, purchasing and create processes to support our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is resourceful, hungry, organized and thrives in fast-paced / high growth environments.
The Demand Planning & Procurement Manager is responsible for ensuring healthy levels of inventory. Success is dependent on close collaboration with sales, marketing and finance teams to forecast business growth. This is the perfect role for someone seeking a highly impactful position at a rapidly growing company.
- Lead and manage forecasting, planning and procurement.
- Manage vendors to optimize stock levels to avoid supply chain disruptions.
- Manage logistics process for on-time production and importation.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to match forecast with inventory planning.
- Collaborate with accounting team to develop reports on costs and inventory.
- Evaluate vendor capabilities, performance and capacity against cost and performance metrics.
- BS or higher degree in supply chain or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and planning in the CPG industry.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in project management, process flow development.
- Experience managing international procurement and vendors, and vendor contract negotiation.
- Excellent analytical, tactical problem solving and quantitative skills, including advanced Excel and modeling skills.
1. Write a cover letter addressing the following:
- What is your favorite ecommerce brand and why?
- What is your philosophy about health and wellness?
- What do you do for fun?
2. Create one document (word or PDF) that contains both your cover letter and your resume. Cover letter first, resume second.
3. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Hi Simon! I’m the Rockstar Demand Planner” in the subject line.