Data Science Intern
eino is looking for an eager and energetic data science intern with deep passion for applying cutting-edge modeling to real-world problems. You will work with eino’s proprietary forecasting platform for telecom usage and resource allocation. Your experience will include refining and optimizing the core machining learning pipeline to ensure industry-leading performance.
Please include your previous experiences with data engineering, machine learning modeling, python programming and cloud platforms in your message.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Build model selection, analysis, and testing pipeline
· Data engineering and feature extraction
· Research and implement novel techniques for solving complex, technical problems
· Evaluate model performance in context of business goals and problem constraints
· Communicate key insights and data-supported recommendations to team members
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
· Degree/significant coursework in Science or Engineering bachelor’s program.
· Experience building models with Python DS stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, pytorch, etc.)
· Research experience including design and evaluation of experiments
· Familiarity with processing and engineering tools/best practices for large datasets
· Atlassian collaboration suite (git, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Bonus Qualifications and Skills
· Experience collaborating on production-quality software
· Experience deploying operational machine-learning pipelines
· Contribution to publication-quality scientific results
· Help build innovative solutions for real-world problems using cutting-edge technology
· Make significant contributions to a growing company in a critical industry
· Mentorship to grow personally, professionally, and technically
· Flexibility in working schedule; remote possible
· Internet is now on top of human needs pyramid and is growing rapidly
· Mobile network operators are projected to invest more than $1.1 trillion in next 5 years and about 80% on 5G.
· Inefficiency in planning of mobile infrastructure including 5G hurts our social and economic growth, wastes our natural resources and costs us billions of dollars