Financial Product Analyst (Remote)
About the position
Imagine Software is looking for a Financial Product Analyst!
The Financial Product Analyst role provides an exciting opportunity to learn about new cutting edge technology that is reshaping the financial services industry. Imagine is seeking talent from across a range of technical and quantitative backgrounds. This position is a flexible, fully work-from-home role based anywhere in the U.S.
Who will love this job:
- This position is ideal for someone interested in supporting a FinTech company through participation in building and deploying financial systems.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in both a collaborative team and remote working environment.
What you'll do:
- Act as primary contact for all client systems problems. Analyze problems, recommend solutions and initiate corrective actions.
- Exercise sound judgment in analysis of problem in order to: (1) attempt software resolution by phone or e-mail, or (2) interface with development personnel within Imagine to effect problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot application errors or applications not operating efficiently. In conjunction with users, isolate problems from symptoms through simulation, determine solution or alternatives, and develop and implement resolutions in a timely manner.
- Orientate users with Imagine applications on-site as necessary, providing those users with all the information needed to assist in supporting them.
- In conjunction with the Quality Control team, conduct testing of programs and systems by analyzing them to determine likely problem areas, constructing and using sample data to test programs or systems failures.
- Under direction of Team Leader, work with Documentation/Web/Creative Services Team to develop and/or change information for new and existing system features and functionality.
- Alert Team Leader to potential issues or problems.
- Keep abreast of enhancements, new applications and system developments. Maintain high level of expertise on Imagine Trading System products by working closely with development, design, project management and QA teams.
What you should have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Economics or other similar field
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn complex procedures/tasks quickly
- Broad-based understanding of finance and trading including equity derivatives, trading practices and associated risk strategies
- Strong customer orientation
- Basic understanding of Programming Languages
- Remote work conditions including ability to establish a home office workspace, access to a laptop or desktop computer, and ability to communicate with Clients and team members with use of cellular phone or comparable communication device