We are looking to hire a full-time Validation Technician. This is an entry-level technician position that works in our Validation Department and requires no job experience.
This position requires that you have an engineering or science related degree and be open to working afternoons and overnight if a project require these hours. The selected applicant will work with other departments to validate our pharmaceutical equipment and/or process.
*******Job Description Below*********
Summary: Performs basic validation techniques and activities to report on product, equipment, and process performance to assure Company's standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates and performs validations on equipment and process such as autoclaves, ovens, aseptic processes, product assembly lines, filling machines, sterilization processes, and cleaning process.
- Works with Operations to assure work is completed without manufacturing interruption.
- Compiles test results, comparing to established standards.
- Designs and draws load configuration diagrams and data forms.
- Transfers media fills, pulls samples and delivers to appropriate area.
- In some instances, you will be required to enter a clean (sterile) room where gowning, or wearing protective (sterile) clothing, will be required. Gowning will be from head to toe and technicians will have to wear protective overalls, shoe covers, latex gloves, and occasionally respirators.
- About 80% of the time, the selected technician will be at their desk planning and reviewing protocols, while the rest of the time the selected technician will be in the field.
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Amphastar reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Amphastar to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Amphastar intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Amphastar that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Amphastar is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Amphastar also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Amphastar is an E-Verify employer.
Amphastar is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.