Digital Transformation Intern - Summer 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns. As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Conduct comprehensive research and interviews on Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0 topics
- Analyze and process data supporting supply chain business operations
- Assist in maintaining process documentation including requirements, processes, traceability matrix, and business critical metrics
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor(s)
- Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Strong communication and analytical skill with a high drive for achievement
- Experience with SQL, python programming, and version-control software development
- Ability to challenge the status quo and bring fresh ideas to established processes Preferred Skills
- Previous internship / co-op
- Experience with DevOps platforms such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management