ATI Advisory (ATI) is a research and advisory services firm changing how businesses, communities, and public programs serve frail older adults. We provide insight backed by original research, delivering practical solutions for our clients and the families they serve. Our founder, Anne Tumlinson is an influential voice among healthcare leaders working to transform how care is delivered and financed in this country.
ATI Advisory is currently seeking an Analyst/Senior Analyst to join our company.
ATI seeks an Analyst/Senior Analyst to join our company. This individual will support client engagements - from conception to presentation; have experience and comfort in managing to project deadlines; have familiarity with health policy issues in Medicare and/or Medicaid; and have an interest in growing with the company.
· Design research protocols and conduct qualitative and quantitative research on a diverse array of healthcare and aging services issues affecting older adults.
· Develop summaries, research papers, and PowerPoint presentations to provide strategic recommendations to clients.
· Solve problems and use judgement to identify and question key assumptions that drive analysis and recommendations.
· Think creatively about analyses and datasets to deliver value to clients.
· Responsible for quality and accuracy of analysis.
· Manage projects from conception and kickoff through final delivery of project.
· Develop content expertise on a range of healthcare and aging issues.
· Present to clients on subject matter.
· An undergraduate or graduate degree in public policy, public health, public administration, business, statistics, economics, mathematics, or other related field.
· 3-6 years of relevant work experience preferred; including consulting, research, program administration, or operations specific to Medicare and/or Medicaid.
· Experience and comfort in independently analyzing data and information, preparing written summaries and visual displays that clearly convey information.
· Ability to manage and lead tasks and lead small projects, providing critical insights into project design and execution.
· Ability to contribute to business development by supporting firm’s thought leadership efforts (e.g., data analysis used in external press) and helping to manage client relationships.
· Ability to problem solve independently and work with incomplete information.
· Comfort presenting analyses to external audiences.
· Demonstrated interest and expertise in at least one area: healthcare policy and regulatory environment; healthcare financing and delivery; Medicare and/or Medicaid; value-based care; Medicare Advantage; long-term services and supports; and aging.
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
· SAS programming, financial modeling, or other quantitative research experience
· Ability to synthesize extensive research findings into relevant insights
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both written and verbally
· High degree of professional maturity
· High level of initiative, quick learning ability, and resourcefulness
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
· Basic understanding of consulting environment