Want to work in high-performance culture that is both empowering and fun? Are you resourceful? Do you have exceptional problem-solving skills? Look no more… we have got the job for you. Imagine being on a team managing hedge funds and an industry leading saving account? If this interests you, read more.
Why you will love this job:
1. You will be working alongside the best and brightest professionals.
2. You will be an integral part of the team of one of the country’s top performing Hedge Funds.
3. You are curious and enjoy figuring out how things fit together.
4. You are a problem solver who cannot wait to turn data into solutions.
5. You think critically about the data you are collecting so you can help make helpful recommendations or decisions.
Here is what you will be doing:
1. Fulfilling and executing individual trade requests.
2. Developing and cultivating professional relationships with vendors.
3. Managing improvement projects to increase operational efficiencies and solving complex projects.
4. Executing full life cycle trade tasks inclusive of pre-trade analysis, execution, post-trade analysis, allocations, and settlement across multiple custodians.
5. Ensuring that all trading activities are documented in compliance with our Best-Execution Policies.
6. Providing analytical market insights.
Here is what you will bring to the role.
- Bachelor's Degree required for consideration (Mathematics, Computer Science, and all other science majors).
- Entrepreneurial mind with a desire to work in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.
- Strongly demonstrated teamwork, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the team under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for technology and investment systems.
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office is a plus.
- Interest/Pursuit of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is a plus.
What else can you expect with AMC?
AMC operates as a Non-Traditional Bank, or what is commonly referred to as a “Shadow Bank.” Some of the products we offer are Hedge Funds, a Savings Account and Fiduciary Financial Advice. Our team structure allows Analysts to work closely with Actuarial's CEO, Portfolio Managers, and industry experts in a variety of initiatives. Exceptional Analysts may be offered an accelerated career path, promoted directly to Associate-level positions within one year.
PERKS! We proudly offer medical and a generous 401K to qualified candidates. International Candidates would be pleased to know we are willing to sponsor HIB’s and have a perfect approval rate. As well as an opportunity to be exempt from the lottery.
Every person here is a key player in our success. We believe that learning (knowledge?) and professional growth are here for anyone to take. If this sounds like you, come check us out!!! We mean it when we say that you will LOVE this job.