Supply Chain Hiring Event
All applications are welcome. This location has the greatest need for the below Full Time shifts.
- Weekday Nights
- Weekend Days
- Open Availability (any shift/any day)
What You Will Do
The RDC Operations Team Member is primarily responsible for receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer focused distribution. The activities performed by this role are instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance indicator metrics.
What We're Looking For
• Required to work a set schedule that may be changed/modified by management based on the needs of the facility.
• Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with safety requirements
• Demonstrated track record of consistent and reliable on-the-job contribution
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with a team
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience in distribution center operations or previous warehouse experience
• Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, reach truck, yard truck)
• Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment
• Experience using spatial reasoning to position product effectively
• Basic math and reading comprehension skills
• Basic computer skills