Senior Data Scientist
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Computational Bio or similar
- Practice with analysis of biochemical data, especially from multi-dimensional -omics type data
- Strong understanding of modeling methods and data analytics using ML and deep learning. Knowledge of relevant algorithms and theories.
- Fluent in 2+ of the following: AngularJS, Python, Node.js, Java, R, SQL, NoSQL dbs, Matlab
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based system for data science. Also, DevOps and good software practices.
- Preferred: Use of Natural language processing approaches, ability to communicate biological interpretations to science team, ability to identify relevant external datasets, experience in following: VPC, EC2, Docker, EMR, SPARK, Lambda, Redshift, Security, Amazon Machine Learning
- Willingness to work with international team-members, including some flexibility in hours to accommodate meetings.
- Develop data infrastructure, including predictive models, to advance biomarker and target discovery.
- Work with diverse data sets, including interaction data, genomics data, and pathway information.
- Communicate finding with the scientific team, including working with a global team including partners in the EU and Asia.