Production Coordinator-GeistM Studios
Who we are:
GeistM is a full-funnel performance marketing company transforming how brands acquire customers at scale. Reaching 94% of the wired population across the globe, GeistM puts the right content in front of the most profitable potential customers. Our proprietary technology, Blackfire, and diverse publisher network is built to develop, launch, and scale content-based marketing campaigns across more than a dozen integrated third-party networks, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Outbrain resulting in profitable customer acquisition at scale. GeistM has been named to Crain’s New York Fast 50 and to Inc’s 5000 List for the past three consecutive years.
Location: New York, New York
The role is based in midtown Manhattan, but due to COVID-19, all GeistM employes are working remotely and will be through the foreseeable future
About the Position:
We are looking for a Production Coordinator passionate about creating compelling content through video for multiple audiences across various product verticals. This individual will be responsible for photography and end-to-end video storytelling and production.
To be successful in this role, you should have an interest using data to craft videos that drive high conversion rates and scale!
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end production of high-quality video content. You will drive shooting, editing, and post-production, and will collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on production and storyboarding;
- Develop visual stories that align with our clients’ strategic direction;
- Work with the Creative Team and assist in video production logistics, production organization and execution of daily/weekly team goals;
- Maintain a backlog of concepts, pitching these concepts weekly in our Creative Team meetings;
- Work with the Strategic Growth team to review ad-level performance, record learnings, and iterate accordingly;
- Assist with development of KPI benchmarks to define success.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in film or a related field;
- 3+ years of Experience filming/editing in a professional and creative environment;
- 3+ years of Experience in video production techniques (from concept to completion) and equipment, including lighting for studio and field applications;
- 3+ years of Experience storyboarding and pitching production ideas;
- Proficient with cinema style cameras (Red, Canon, Sony, etc.);
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier Pro, After Effects, etc.);
- In-depth understanding of editing software and post-production packages and various media platforms, e.g. YouTube, OTT;
- Demonstrated understanding of video storytelling, at different lengths and levels of production;
- Comfort with a highly iterative creative process, able and willing to try things quickly and learn from each pass;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Photography: Shooting and editing experience a plus;
- Experience with animation, motion graphics and rendering a plus.
Why you should come work with us:
- Great coworkers and a fun collaborative environment;
- Funded by top-tier venture firms;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Many technical and business challenges to solve.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to videos) along with your application.