Business Integration Analyst - 12 month Temporary Assignment
The Business Integration Analyst will be a member on the Finance team and will assist with integration on newly acquired entities into the company’s business practices and financial management systems.
Key success factors in this position include the ability to:
- Adapt quickly to a rapidly changing, fast paced, and dynamic environment
- Clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information in both written and verbal form
- Work with project stakeholders, the internal business teams and external consultants to help deliver effective solutions.
This is a full-time position for a 12-month duration with a full benefits package.
- Assist with evaluation of the existing business process and system of acquired entities.
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Develop recommendations for necessary modifications to EDPR’s existing systems.
- Perform gap analysis on existing data of acquired companies
- Coordinate the reformatting of large quantities of data required for systems implementation projects
- Insure integrity of data conversions
- Assist with the development and implantation of business process change management
Direct reports: None
Travel: Less than 10%
- BS in accounting or equivalent
- Experience with general accounting and consolidated financial statement development
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Experience in the management and manipulation of large volumes of data
- Experience working in medium to large business process change projects
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (excel, ppt, word)
- Project management experience is a big plus
- Experience working with 3rd party IT implementation consultants preferred
- Understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing products preferred.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/Partner Relationships, and Technology Expertise preferred
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to bring projects to successful completion within an appropriate timeline
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Physical demands & working conditions:
- Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment
- Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary