Campus/Lateral Recruitment Coordinator Program (January 2022)
Available Start Dates:
- January 2022
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
We will eventually need to add the above wording to all of our roles- we will add it to the others next cycle.
Recruitment Coordinator Program - Recruitment Team
Are you considering a career in talent acquisition or human resources? Are you looking for a people focused role that will allow you to make an impact from day one? Join our Recruitment Coordinator Program and learn the fundamentals of recruitment. From talent attraction and marketing, candidate evaluation and interviewing, to logistics and planning - you’ll gain the skills and experience to become a Recruiter one year from joining us, and on a path to become a Recruiting Manager.
At AlphaSights we have 2 branches of our recruitment team that both bring a high level of excitement and commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent.
- Our Campus Recruiting Team: focused on hiring early talent out of universities for internship and full-time programs, such as our Client Service Associate Program.
- Our Lateral & Technical Recruiting Team: focused on hiring experienced professionals for a wide variety of teams such as Marketing, Professional Development and Human Resources, in addition to all of the firm's Tech & Product talent
Those who join our Recruitment Coordinator Program may be hired onto either of these teams, where you’ll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins.
Our Recruitment Coordinator Program gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Candidate Evaluation: You'll help find the next generation of AlphaSights talent by screening resumes, application materials, and over time, conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, processing reimbursements and sending offer letters. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting Initiatives & Special Projects: As a member of a scaling team, you’ll have exposure to how we develop and implement recruiting initiatives so that you can implement your own strategies over time.
Specialized responsibilities depending on team:
- Campus Recruitment: Focus on key universities across the U.S., where you’ll support our campus recruitment planning efforts. You’ll work with career centers to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, diversity & inclusion efforts, and gain exposure to how we develop and manage our robust internship program.
- Lateral Recruitment: Manage stakeholder relationships, agency/vendor partnerships and participate in sourcing and pipeline generation efforts that can help attract experienced talent to our firm. You’ll make an impact on our global teams as you take on responsibility in helping to create interviewer training programs and plan experienced talent events & meetups.
- Years 0-1: Following a training program, you’ll begin your journey with AlphaSights as a Recruiting Coordinator, focused on the fundamentals of recruiting.
- Years 2-4: Those who master the Coordinator role will have the opportunity to become a Campus or Lateral Recruiting Associate, responsible for the development and execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent. You’ll have early leadership and mentorship opportunities as you begin to train and guide new joiners to our team.
- Years 4+: As a Senior Recruiter & Recruiting Manager you’ll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results. Successful managers have the opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What We Look For
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic and collaborative
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a ‘whatever it takes’ mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital and the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A ‘people-person’ through and through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Someone with demonstrated leadership roles through campus involvement or work experiences that will position you to become a leader in the business world
- A team-oriented individual looking to join an organization that values professional development and celebrating wins (along with company perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events and free breakfasts & snacks)
- 0+ years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Contact Info: email@example.com
Keywords: leadership, leadership development program, recruitment, campus recruiting, talent acquisition, human resources, university relations, professional development, human capital, employer branding/marketing, event planning, logistics, collaboration, strategy, project management, stakeholder interaction, interviewing, communication, entry-level, new york city, san francisco, teamwork, fast-paced, high-growth, Best Places to Work for Recent Grads