Database Marketing Analyst - SQL experience required
Provides technical and organizational support for the Manager CRM, including but not limited to, building offers in player tracking systems, updating existing reports, preparing list for direct mail programs, and preparing ad-hoc analysis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup offers in CMP.
- Maintains and updates existing reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Investigates and solves data quality issues and trains users as needed.
- Manipulates and sorts player lists in preparations for direct mail vendors.
- Uploads Player Tags in CMP.
- Prepares graphical interpretation of raw data.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis upon request.
- Maintains professional relations with vendors, customers and harmonious relationships with co-workers.
- Conducts themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida/departmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be detail-oriented. Attention to detail is paramount to succeeding in this role.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player with strong communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Expert skills in Excel is required.
- Knowledge of SQL query is required.
- Proven ability to work with mail merge and address cleansing products.
- Ability to function in non-standard situations where some judgment must be exercised.
- Ability to analyze raw data to find trends and anomalies.
- Must possess the ability to understand and interpret graphical representation of data