Junior Data Science & Analytics Engineer
Talent Path provides a development program designed to coach and mentor high-potential, technology-minded professionals, giving the experience and opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects across multiple industries.
Are you a skilled technologist with a passion for software engineering and data who is ready to take their career to the next level? Are you interested in making an impact in the data science and programming world for a cutting edge technology company? Are you interested in learning and working in a collaborative, nurturing environment that will give you the skills in technology and business to excel your career path? If that's you, good news! We're looking for individuals who are ready to launch their career as a Jr. Data Science & Analytics Engineer!
As a Data Engineer, you will:
· Gain hands-on, enterprise-level consultant training in in-demand technologies including Python and OOP
· Learn how to work with the business to gather requirements, and translate the requirements into technical and functional specifications
· Collaborate in a team that innovates with internal stakeholders to deliver world-class solutions with a customer first mentality
· Partner with software engineers, business stakeholders, and product owners in an Agile environment
· Utilize programming languages that leverage AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data to improve product system performance, quality, data management, and accuracy
· Develop technical tools and programming that leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and big-data techniques to cleanse, organize, and transform data, as well as maintain, defend, and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis
· Bachelor’s degree
· US Work Authorization
· Ability to relocate to Austin, TX
· Exposure to Python, SQL and programming concepts
· Familiarity and ease with statistics, math, data science concepts and algorithms
· Professional business acumen and appearance
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Collaboration and teamwork skills
· Commitment to learning and growing professionally
· Technical degree / background
What We Offer:
· Paid immersive training
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive benefits package, 401K, Paid Time Off
· Health & Wellness Program
· Employee Engagement Communities
· Continuous mentoring and support
· Work with Fortune 500 companies
Does this sound like you?
Apply today and let’s discuss how Talent Path could be the perfect opportunity for you!