Media & Marketing Analyst
WHO WE ARE
Ignited is a Modern Marketing Consultancy. At the core, we combine strategic consulting and digital communications expertise to create a competitive advantage for our clients, which helps them spark new growth opportunities.
We are looking for a fun, strategic, and collaborative Media & Marketing Analyst with a passion for data and research. This role will support our Media, Government, Experiential, and Strategy/Analytics teams across our full client roster and ensuring the delivery of strategic and high quality work. Core function is building, organizing, and analyzing media data, web analytics, and research.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Economics, Finance, or Business/Marketing Fields with Statistics classes)
- 3+ years of interactive media experience, data analysis and/or statistics-based work
- Marketing agency or consultancy experience preferred
- Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government contractor employment suitability determination (i.e. personnel security clearance)
Special Knowledge or Skills [Software]
- Passion for analytics, measurement, and the potential it lends to any business unit
- Strong knowledge and experience utilizing statistics, market research techniques, econometric modeling, market research techniques to garner valuable insights and problem solve
- Expert use of Microsoft Office 365 suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with running custom reports in Salesforce is strongly desired
- Strong analytic and forecasting skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to synthesize numerous pieces of data into an actionable story that is easy to understand and share
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make sense of data to communicate clear, actionable insights
- Strong understanding of digital marketing/interactive media and tracking methods (pixeling, 3rd party studies, audience data layering, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of, and experience with third-party analytics tools – ad serving, brand safety verification, attribution, and audience measurement
- Expertise in working with syndicated data and research
- Knowledge of Omniture, HBX, or similar web analytics tools
- Strong ability to execute all work with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Strong ability to work independently when needed on assigned projects without constant supervision
- Strong ability to collaborate with other agency members and manage concurrent projects and deadlines
- Prior in-person interaction and presentation with clients
- Skilled with great problem solving capacity and team-oriented nature
- Capability of speaking in technical specifics and explaining complex concepts in plain, no-marketing-buzzwords English
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Develop campaign, performance, and analytics reports for clients, including optimization and implementation recommendations
- Conduct statistical analysis as needed by translating raw data, executing analysis and creating final reports for primary research initiatives
- Collaborate with Media Planning Team to establish KPIs & benchmarks and integrate/apply campaign learnings that enable an enhanced work product and best practices
- Generate cross-channel analytics reports using various analytics tools and multiple data sources and extract useful insights from the data—channels include websites, email, multiple social media channels (engagement and conversations), proprietary client data, and can potentially include connecting paid media analytics data to other channels to create holistic analytics and attribution reports
- Present reports/learnings to internal stakeholders and Clients
- Develop market sizing and sales forecasting projections with statistical significance
- Use of marketing tools including but not limited to: Google Campaign Manager (ad serving), other Rich Media and Video Ad Servers, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, comScore, Nielsen, MRI, Kantar, Simply Measured, etc.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and research and share ideas for improved analytics solutions (i.e. new tools, services, etc.)
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new tools and reporting dashboards to improve workflow, efficiency, data availability, and quality of data analysis
- Monitor competitive spending and analysis of various brands and industries
- Support on new business and overflow agency projects
- Understanding and staying ahead of evolving user behaviors and general consumer trends
- Ability to service clients on East Coast hours, as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ignited provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Employment is subject to background checks and employment eligibility verification via E-Verify.