Universal Truckload Inc. a subsidiary of Universal Logistics Holding, Inc. is in search of candidates to fill a Logistics Coordinator opening within their corporate office located in Warren, MI.
Universal Truckload Inc. provides Flatbed, Van, Over Dimensional, Oilfield, Reefer and Logistics Services throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico. As one of the strongest truckload carriers in the nation Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. has the ability to provide transportation services for our customers, agents, and owner operators. Our stability and experience within the industry has been proven with our continued growth, year after year.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· A degree in transportation, logistics, or management is preferred, equivalent experience will be considered as well
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
· A competitive and career oriented mindset
· Ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment
· Willing to work on weekends
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Coordinating contractor and driver activities
· Managing inbound and outbound freight flow
· Effective communication with agent terminal operations personnel to build strong connectivity between terminal and corporate operations
· Processing multiple calls simultaneously from internal as well as external customers
· Various reports on production, quality, timeliness, staffing, maintenance, and discrepancies
· Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or Manager
Universal Truckload Inc. offers a competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, and vacation in addition to offering upward mobility within the company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated individual with the drive to become part of a growing organization, please reply with an attachment of your resume and salary requirements for consideration.