Client Relations (Ad Sales Research, Media Strategy and Planning)
Client Relations Consultant - Job Description
The role of the Client Relations Consultant/Representative is intended to be a multi-functional position designed to enhance our business efforts by providing exceptional and ongoing support for Ad Sales Research, Media Strategy and TV/Media Planning in the area of user training, client services and project management. This role will directly work with Director of Media Services on various steps of software/product life cycle. Through the extensive study of our user manuals, applications, and client projects, this role will have responsibilities in aiding to support our efforts to satisfy and retain clients while improving the overall professional and corporate experience.
· The Client Relations Consultant must have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
· They must also demonstrate strong ability to multi-tasking, analytics and media math.
· They should have strong problem-solving and follow-through skills and be able to work independently as well as to interact with various levels of management.
· Good computer skills and proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs are required.
· Since they must gain in-depth knowledge of our software and applications for the media market, the Client Relations specialists should have a deep interest and preferably recent experience in the media industry with relation to advertisement and/or marketing.
· They should also have acquired recent exposure to media planning or media research.
· This position requires a bachelor's degree with strong analytic focus.
· Experience in ad sales research, media planning, marketing, business administration, computer science, or a related field are highly desirable.
As the primary point of contact for user seeking support in the tools and services, the consultant and service rep will provide in person and online trainings, in-depth analysis, and strategy development to resolve problems. The Client Relations Consultants will act as the client liaison in regards to training, troubleshooting and project management, work closely with software development team, service assurance team to managing user requests and customization; develop strong relation with users and help understand, resolve and answer questions in the fast changing media industry; run research and analysis reports to ensure quality and stability of the tools and system.
ALLOWED SCHOOL YEARS
Senior, Masters, Doctorate, Alumni, Graduating January 2016 - December 2020
All Radio, Television, Media, Public Relations, Documentary/Film, Digital Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Communication & Media Studies, Supply Chain Management, Sport Business & Marketing, Operations Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Consulting, Business Analytics, Actuarial/Risk Analysis, Sales, Retail & Hospitality Administration, Business Administration & Management, Marketing, and Finance & Financial Management majors
About Lake 5 Media
Lake 5 Media is an analytical software development and data management company in the area of Ad Sales Research, Media Strategy and Planning, focused on providing solutions that deliver powerful capabilities and insights for advertising, marketing and media professionals. Lake 5 Media has built best in class software systems and data processing engines that have become integral to our client’s operations. Our ultimate value to clients is based upon our people, processes, and technology – all driven by a market-oriented vision that offers solutions based upon the business needs of our users. As a provider of advanced analytic software and services to the media industry, our customer list includes national television networks and media service agencies. We are committed to providing our clients increased operational effectiveness and superior reaction time to the media markets via our suite of interactive tools. Our offerings include media marketplace analysis tools, competitive analysis tools, optimization applications, media planning products as well as inventory management and allocation systems.