Data Engineering Intern
- Extract, transform, and load logic to automate data collection and manage data processes/pipelines including data quality and monitoring
- Contribute to the development of data frameworks on cloud
- Write and review technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems, as well as data standards and policies
- Architect data pipelines
- Collaborate with analysts, support/system engineers, and business stakeholders to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Highly proficient in Java, with good knowledge of its ecosystem & solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Hands on experience on Dataflow, BigQuery, Cloud SQL, BigTable, Datastore
- Experience with data processing software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and with data processing algorithms (MapReduce, Flume)
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion; experience troubleshooting clients' technical issues; experience working with engineering teams, sales, services, and customers
- Experience working data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Experience in technical consulting
- Experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade Data solutions on Cloud
- Experience working with big data, information retrieval, data mining or machine learning as well as experience in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, Tensorflow)