Data Warehouse Analyst
Steelcase is looking for a Data Warehouse/Business Warehouse Analyst to join the Data Store team
The DW/BW Analysts is accountable for designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting the SAP Business Warehouse and HANA EDW applications in a reliable and accurate manner, ensuring the accuracy and availability of Steelcase’s primary data. Identifying data and system requirements analyses, and new opportunities for functionality; and providing day to day applications support of SAP BW, SAP HANA EDW systems and other integrated systems,
The Data Warehouse/Business Warehouse Analyst is responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet Steelcase’s business analysis and reporting needs.
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection
- Data and system requirements analysis and applications support of the SAP BW, SAP HANA EDW systems and other integrated system.
- Working with business users and data analytics SMEs to advance analytics capabilities in the SAP BW and HANA EDW systems
Who you are:
- You work independently and with an Agile team to develop and maintain very complex user-level technical requirement specifications documentation and issue resolution
- You provide guidance and informal leadership in both functional and technical capacities to the Data Store team
- You effectively communicate with internal and external team members
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You value relationships with other teams Internal & External to IT
- You enjoy translating business processes or concepts into technical requirements
- You assist stakeholders with data-related technical issues and support their data needs
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar education
- Knowledge of SAP BW applications design, development, maintenance, and support, new project development, and ABAP coding techniques
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ETL tools like BODS & SLT (nice to have)
- Knowledge of ETL tools ( nice to have )
- Hana: 1+ year (nice to have )
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau & BOBJ, (nice to have)
We are proud of our diverse and broad workforce, and we're always looking to get better. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different than themselves. Women, people of any race or national origin, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people, veterans, working mothers and fathers, and everyone else is all invited to apply.
We seek to find the best person to fill this role and will not discriminate based on race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.