Marketing Research Associate - Quantitative (Remote)
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic and innovative marketing research firm. You will be joining the leader in new research technologies and innovative approaches to gaining consumer insights where every team member is considered a valued and integral component to our success. We have special expertise in digital research, the media & entertainment industry, youth (gen z, millennials, families, kids and teens), technology and the virtual reality and augmented reality industries.
We work well together and enjoy what we do. We are looking for a team member who thrives in a creative, high-energy, fast-paced environment who can work independently and is highly productive with a commitment to the highest quality and ethical standards: someone who “gets” consumer research in today’s new media world and is driven to be the best they can with the desire to grow professionally.
We are in a rapid growth phase; become part of this exciting company and grow with us!
Touchstone Research conducts a wide range of innovative online and mobile quantitative research project studies.
The Marketing Research Associate will interface directly with the Quantitative research team, research vendors and our awesome clients.
Training will be provided on our survey platform, tools, methods, and processes.
The Marketing Research Associate will be responsible for:
· Assisting in survey and research methodology design
· Survey programming, testing and QA
· Project & field management
· Setting up studies with sample vendors
· Production of data processing and analysis plans
· Checking crosstabs and data files for accuracy
· Assisting in research report production
· Conducting panel management activities
· Assisting project directors and managers on client account related tasks
The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in a field which provides the necessary analytical ability (e.g. marketing research/marketing, sociology, psychology, business management/administration, neuroscience, communication) strong GPA and educational achievements, solid computer knowledge/experience and strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Candidate must have:
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Excel/Word/PowerPoint mandatory
· Experience with survey programming platforms a plus (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Confirmit, Decipher)
· Experience with analytics platforms a plus (SPSS, NVivo, MaxQDA, etc.)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated strong analytic, writing and presentation ability
· Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
· Strong problem-solving skills, including an ability to “think outside the box”
· Exceptional ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities
· Must be a task-oriented self-starter able to work independently, be highly productive and meet project deadlines yet work well as part of a team
· Passion for Technology, Entertainment & Media